what we do
Here at the Honolulu, Hawaii FSM Consulate Office, we strive to provide the best possible service to FSM Citizens, supporters, friends, prospective visitors and the likes. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office for any question(s) or comments.
We provide FSM citizens with support in applying/renewing/replacing of FSM passports.
We do Notary Public service in our office...
Government and Private Organization Services You may need
Following are programs and/or organizations that may help address your needs while residing in the state of Hawaii.
Hawaii residents who are citizens from the Compact of Free Association nations (COFA) –
Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau
You may now be eligible for Medicaid. We encourage you to apply to Med-QUEST:
- Online at https://medical.mybenefits.hawaii.gov
- By phone at 808-524-3370 (Oahu) or 1-800-316-8005 (Neighbor Islands)
- Meet with a Kokua from the Med-QUEST Community Partners to complete your application https://medquest.hawaii.gov/en/resources/community-partners.html
Ngeni aramasen ekkewe muun Compact of Free Association (COFA) – Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau
Iei ewe Medicaid a pwan suk sefan ngeni kich. Iei popun ach kapasen pesepes ngeni kich sia tongeni amasou ngeni Med-QUEST: Iei anen omw kopwe amasaou ngeni:
1. Won nain ren https://medical.mybenefits.hawaii.gov
2. Kori ekkei fon nampa ren 808-524-3370 (Oahu) 1-800-316-8005 (Neighbor Islands)
3. Churi ika kori emon ekkewe Kokua seni Med-QUEST Community Partners an epwe anisuk ren noum we taropwen amasou. Ika anisuk ne amasou won ei nenien: https://medquest.hawaii.gov/en/resources/community-partners.html
Ong kumwail akan me wia towe mehlel in Compact of free Association de (COFA) – Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau
En wehwehieng wehi me kumwail kakehr en iang naineki medicaid. Eri se men kangongongeh kin kumwail en nsohnohkihda ong iang alehda de wiahda sapwelmamwail Med-QUEST:
1. Mwail kak ketla online ni website https://medical.mybenefits.hawaii.gov
2. De eker nempehn delepwohn 808-524-3370 (Oahu) de 1-800-316-8005 (Neighbor Islands)
3. De komw kak tueng tohn doadoahk en med-quest en sewesei komwi audehda sapwelmomwi application https://medquest.hawaii.gov/en/resources/community-partners.html
Mwet ke Compact of Free Assciation nations (COFA) – Federated Stae of Micronesia, Republic of Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau
Sulpac na ikacklah kasru ke Medicaid nuh sesr. Kuht lihksreni kwacfe sesr kewa in nwacklah ke Med-Quest:
1. Nwacklah online ke https://medical.mybenefits.hawaii.gov
2. Pangon nampuh se 808-525-3370 (Oahu) kuh 1-800-3005 ( Neighbor Islands)
3. Kuh sifana osun nuh sin mwet Kokua ke Med-Quest Community Partners in kasruh nwaklah application lom an https://medquest.hawaii.gov/en/resources/community-partners.html
Kulo Ma Lulap
….content coming soon.
Language Access: To develop cultural and language expertise to support Micronesian clients in local agencies and schools.
Acculturation Training: To generate training materials to prepare Micronesians for life in Hawai‘i and Hawaiian culture, for both the Hawai‘i community as well as back home in Micronesia.
Cultural Expertise: To develop cultural and language expertise to support Micronesian clients in local agencies and schools.
Health Connect Days: To train and maintain a network of Micronesian experts (Kokua) on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) initiatives through the Hawaii Health Connector to enroll COFA citizens in affordable health insurance. Download Flyer>
Pre-Employment Training: To provide job application and culturally-appropriate job training programs for job-seeking COFA citizens and Micronesian-friendly employers.
Census Enumeration: To sponsor the development, training, and implementation of census projects.
Service Referrals: To serve as the access point for resources from federal, state, local, and the Micronesian nations.